If you are looking to lose belly fat before the bikini season officially starts, do not wing it and expect the best results. It takes time and effort to achieve your fitness goal. But these awesome infographics can make the difference and help you see improvement quickly. The earlier you start your ab workout, the better.
1. The Standing Workoutpinterest.com
The crunch is not the only exercise that helps to sculpt your abs. These are standing exercises that will help you get a flat belly for summer, of course, if you do not skip your workout sessions.
2. 30 Day Abs ChallengeIf you live in a place where summer comes in May, take this 30-day abs challenge and hit the beach with confidence and perfectly flat belly. This workout plan is rather easy but requires commitment.
3. Ab, Leg and Butt Toning Workoutpinterest.com
Looking for the simple exercises that will help you sculpt your stomach, butt and legs at the same time? You can do it at home with this little guide. The exercises are really easy to perform.
More: 10 Surefire Ways to Get a Flat Stomach
4. 10 Flat Belly FoodsWhen it comes to melting the belly fat away, it is crucial to monitor what you put in your body. Most of these healthy foods are available during the spring season, so make sure you incorporate them into your daily diet. Moderation is definitely needed.
5. 10 Minute Abs Workoutpinterest.com
If you are a busy gal who has no time for exercise but still dreams of the perfectly beautiful belly, carve out ten minutes each day to reach your fitness goal. It seems like ten minutes of exercise mean nothing, but they can actually transform your whole body.
6. Ball workoutsYou can do many abs, core-strength and butt exercises with a fitness ball. It is one of the best fitness tools to invest in this spring to get ready for the bikini season faster. 10-15 minutes a day will be enough to see the results in June.
7. How to Beat Belly FatThe Popsugar’s infographic is your ultimate guide to getting a flat belly for summer. Did you know that belly fat can increase your risk of high blood pressure, heart disease, and even diabetes? The infographic will make you reconsider your workout and diet habits.
More: 7 Things to Remember When You Want to Get a Flat Stomach
Hopefully, these seven infographics have helped you refocus your ideas on abs workouts and eating plans. These tips and suggestions are not easy at first, but they help lose belly fat effectively. Remember, too much of exercise is bad for your health. Plus, skipping meals may lead to stomach issues instead of a skinny belly.